Jan 23, 2011

Karenika Replied!


As each day comes to us refreshed and anew, 
so does my gratitude renew itself daily.  
The breaking of the sun over the horizon
is my grateful heart dawning upon a blessed world.  ~
-Terri Guillemets
 

---
 

Things I'm grateful for today Jan 23 2011

What a pleasant surprise! 


I wake up and then i see that! Wow, Karenika just replied to me. I feel so happy and touched. I have been reading her blog, following every post, arts and photography. I’m so familiar with David and Nathaniel already. I love her constancy it's very inspiring. This is how you will know I'm a newbie in the blogging world. Things like this excite me. How generous of her.



Look at that big smile...when you get to smile like that with roosters then you are a certified SABONGERO!


Koy2 and Abong winning the cockfight! My little brothers are Sabongero’s! I don’t mind for as long as we get an ice cream or something every time.

 I'm so grateful for Monsignor and his sermon. Ignorance of the bible is ignorance of Christ - quoting St. Jerome.

Today is a blessed day and it comes along with a lot of lessons to be learned.
 
Images by Freepik