Jan 12, 2011

Pizza


 An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.
—SIR JOHN TEMPLETON

---


Things I'm grateful for today Jan 12 2011

1. Work. I cant tell you how grateful i am. Just imagine a whole lot of labhonons maybe 3 baskets nalabhan na. Well that is just how i feel about my work now. So thank you so Much Abba dear. ^^
2. I am ever so thankful that im done with my t-shirt design already...ehhehe not that i detest doing it but it was a little burdensome because i dont know much about photoshop. So i forced myself to study it for 4 days...ehehe. Thanks to youtube.com it came a bit handy. If your ever going to need a tutorial that has to do with Adobe i can certainly recommend tutvid- just look for his account on  YT. I just hope Ma'am Ann will like the design..ehehe. Well, i will know tomorrow. And i will post the design if ever it will get the approval it needs. Im +.
3. Eaten pizza again! ahahah yea i know two days in a row is not enough there's got to be a third. We will see about that. Thank you Father for providing money for me. I luvvh you much! ehhehe (pizza name:The GodFather, size:bigger, place:bfb ratings:4stars | company(lj, chariss, janice) ratings: 5 stars!) As of this moment im still full.
4. Ever so grateful for the mango fruit mom got from our backyard. It is the only thing i ate for dinner. Happy.
5. My brothers got to eat some pizza too and they are thankful i guess. ehehe Happy to see them eating. My brothers like foods that are "salin" me too and my sister, and even my mom..i guess it runs in the family. ^^
6. Super sleepy but still am grateful that i get to write Things Im Grateful for Today. Completely tired to write it on my gratitude journal.
7. Thankful for this lenovo notepad. Nothing beats the feeling of having it on your own. Its quiet in here now in the kitchen and i can see the reflection of the moon on the trees. Agora has never been this quiet before. I love it. holy hour. Some lamok in here turning into draculas argghhh! Unsa kahay gamit sa lamok ba? I mean unsa ila purpose sa world?
8. Doty is home na. hmmm me myself and i love loves to tease my little sister. THank you Lord.
till tomorrow then.



 
Images by Freepik