Jan 17, 2011

Concerning trees





To the Trees


To the trees, how do you pray?
In silence.
To the sun, how do you praise God?
By shining.
Oh just be, just be.

 ----

I have never seen you so quiet this early morning.
Have you been praying?
Oh, I pray all the time.

----

I have never seen anything as beautiful as you,
Tell me what is it? What is your secret?

----

There are things that cannot be put to words,
Things, that only the eyes and the heart know the language.

 ----

There is no arrogance in you.
You are as high
As mighty,
and as calm.

----

Tell me what does the bird sounds to you?

----

Don't be so calm you allure me.

 ----

Tell me where do you look,
Up or down? 
The sky is lovely, 
the earth too.

----

I don't mind you holding hands with me- intertwined.

 ----

How does it feel to bear fruit?

***


I can’t tell you how much i love trees. But mostly all of my drawings are about them. That is how much.


 
Images by Freepik