Feb 4, 2011

22 things i learned in life

For my last day of being 22, here are the things i learned.

1. That God is gentle.
2.After my first salary i learned that money is not everything.
3.It is okay to go crazy sometimes.
4. I learned that you appreciate people more if you like yourself more.
5. That being grateful makes you beautiful.
6. There are a lot of good things than bad to see in other people if you try to choose and look more for it.
7. That it is okay to ask for help.
8. That it is okay to ask.
9.That to truly love others is to accept in them that which you cannot change.
10. That peace is acceptance.
11.I learned to be patient with my progress.
12. That your day will always turn alright if the first thing you utter in the morning you wake up is "Thank you Lord"
13. That coffee is good for the soul.
14. I learned that it is okay to let go and not try so hard.
15. That it is okay to be sought after.
16. To guard your heart and mind because it consist your life.
17. To not dwell so much on my mistakes.
18 I learned to confess and run to God immediately everytime i sin. And to not let it trouble me anymore.
19. That every morning you are given the grace of forgiveness. To start with a clean sheet of paper. So write and draw your day beautifully.
20. I learned that it is okay to enjoy your salary(the fruit of your labor). It is a gift from God.
21.I learned to express gratitude.
22. That it is always good to find and do things you enjoy.
 
Images by Freepik