Feb 17, 2011

Walking in Gratitude- Me at 23

"Open your mouth with thanksgiving and your heart will be filled with gratitude"
 -Sheena Senara

---


I will be flooding pictures. Me at 23. Feb 5 2011    :P
 
waking up on my b-day. got a kiss from my bro.
me and sis
my lil bro(with a hat on) and my cousins!




the little ones want jobee than pizza :P



these two are my happiness :P



my sweetest lil bro.

yea right?

aw sweet


sister and daddy

yes my dad approves me drinking :P


Things Im grateful for today Feb 17 2011

1. Im grateful that work is stress free today. Thank you Lord.
2. Im so feeling good with myself today so that is one thing to be grateful about.
3. I woke up today and all i can say was thank you Father(i practice to always say that before anything else. Open your mouth with thanksgiving and your heart will be filled with gratitude, try it!). Smiling all through out while doing my routine. Brushing my teeth first then taking a bath. I was still saying thank you Father. Thank you Father for my heart is filled with so much gratitude. I am grateful you are so good to all of us your children. Thank you.
4.Slept so well last night. First time in a long time. yay! I hope i will have a better sleep later at night
5.The music in the jeep this morning sets my mood just perfect for today.
6.Finally find time to post my birthday pics

---

Things Im grateful for Feb 16 2011
1. I have been so consistently good in cleaning my(and my sister's) room. So that's good.
Thank you Lord for giving me the strength to keep my 2 promises. :P I love u.
2. Joined a contest. :P That's my first time to join a contest online so im excited and happy. Hope to win.
3.Yes heard the birds singing very early in the morning. Aw..they are more like talking than singing i think.
Note:I was busy joining an online contest last night and i want to sleep early so that's why.
 
Images by Freepik