Feb 5, 2011

Thank you smile

Things im grateful for today(my birthday) Feb 5 2011

1. Got a call from Mommy and she said I love you. ehehe. aw.
2. Also i got a birthday call from Ave. Thank you Lord for ave. She never forgets.
3. I am grateful that Ate king2 came over just to be with us from Balingasag.
4. Chocolate gift from Ate King2. :)
5.Sleep and had a rest.
6. Thank you Lord for the strength to stay focus with what i really want for myself.
7. I am so grateful for all my cousins who came over to celebrate my birthday.
8. For my daddy who went with us in ketkai.
9. My cousins eating Jobee.
10. Singing Karaoke so loud in our house. ahaha(xenxia na kai nakainom)
11. Thank you Lord for another year. I hope to strenghten my relationship with you. ehehe help me.
12.For all the facebook greetings! weeeeeeee napura jd ko ug thank you sa ila tanan. Yes i did say thank you to every single one who greeted me! :)
13. I am so much grateful for Chachuchang. For the beautiful gift she gave. Thank you chang for the vid. I was really touched. ehehe ng effort jd ka. THank you Lord for chang2.
14. Abba-cakes thank you for talking to me. Thank you for the gift of your presence. I love you. Im sorry if sometimes im too hard headed/hearted. Be patient with me always.   :) Thank you.
 
Images by Freepik