Feb 11, 2011

Learn from your mistakes

Gratitude is our most direct line to God and the angels. 
If we take the time, no matter how crazy and troubled we feel, 
we can find something to be thankful for. 
The more we seek gratitude, 
the more reason the angels will give us for gratitude and joy to exist in our lives. 
~ Terry Lynn Taylor

---



Things Im grateful for today Feb 11, 2011
1. I'm grateful that i learned a new thing today. I learned to be humble by admitting my mistakes. Well i hate making mistakes. And i learned to pray really hard for God to give me acceptance in my heart for what i have done and for things that had happened and i also ask for forgiveness for taking it much seriously than i have to. I'm sorry Father but my heart really do aches(rejection aches a lot and disapproval too). Thank you for understanding, and if it still hurts and it does still please have some compassion and right what has been wrong. I will not stop calling for you until my heart will be at peace. Be always with me for you are my joy.
2. Even though work was tough today and im much bothered by the QA thing(ive been a collector once and i know how it feels) and with all the wrongs i have done. Im grateful for Sheila for praying for me and taking time to counsel and me and give some advices. It sounds like a big problem huh? ehehe its not really but my heart is heavy and i dont like it much when my heart feels like burning.
----

 Why do i pose like this? :P

Sexy! Just keep on smiling like that chang!
 unsa gani tawag ana? blazer ba? ehehe :P

note: photos are taken from Chariss tumblr.

3. Im grateful for Chang2 that she invited me to go to ketkai with her. I learned something from her on how to classify dresses and what are their names and where to find their names(its on the tag). I also had fun with her trying all the dresses we felt beautiful to wear. :P I love to pose when chang2 is taking my pix.  We were laughing in the dressing room like we have no care in the whole wide world. I love it when i dont really care much with what others think. Yes i do love moments like this. Thank you Chang for listening with all my dramas. ehehe dont take me seriously for im a drama queen!(note i do want that black and white dress chang tiguman sa nako to eheh)

My sister's note

4. Went home and when i enter my room look what i saw! This one really made me smile! :P Yeah thats how easy she can withdraw money. :P We have got a lot of post like this in our room!

We post reminders....

and this one...yea thats me writing to my sister ahaha
we use it too to organize our things!

Me and my sister love post it notes! And we post it anywhere in our room to leave messages! yay!

5. Done making a card for Donna(i hope she will like it). Thank you chang for making suggestions! Lets do art together next time okay?
5. Im grateful that my mom's powerpoint presentation is finally done and now i can go to sleep. What a day it is! Thank you Lord. So. Much. Iluvyo.Imsory.Plsforgiveme.ThankU.
 
Images by Freepik