Feb 25, 2011

Some things save your day

 A day without a laugh is a wasted day
 -Charles Chaplin

---


Okay so i have been rumbling talking about negative stuffs lately..Its now time to turn the tide and lets talk about things that made me happy today...yey!

1. Im grateful that i watched happy yipee yehey. Made me laugh my i-feel-so-good-laugh. Oh my thank you Father for Milai. ahahha wouldnt you know it one moment im so down now im up and laughing!
2. So grateful for the good weather today. Abba-cakes thank you. I know i made you down and sometimes i know i act a little bit too much..ehehe im sorry if ive been a drama queen. but nonetheless you like listening to me so what to do? :P



3. Im so grateful for charice! yay. Ive watched her Concert in Japan videos via youtube. Smile smile smile. Im so happy for Charice. Did you know that she won the J-Wave's Tokio Hot 100 Award for Best New Artist on February 24 in Japan, beating popular international artists like Ke$ha, Orianthi, Bruno Mars and Justin Bieber? Wow way to go Charice! keep on inspiring others and keep on doing what you do best! I love you! :P Go chasters!
4. So grateful for daddy. He bought us cashew nuts! that is his fave! yehey!
5. Im on my way...getting better and better. THank you Father for not letting me go.
6.So grateful also for Prescilla and John Estrada. ahhahha Love love love. Thank you Lord.
 
Images by Freepik