Feb 5, 2011

My Birthday

"Mao kini ang adlaw nga gihimo sa Ginoo 
magsadya kita ug magmaya."
-Psalm 118:24




Today February 5 2011,  i want to say thank you to all those people who have in some ways touched my heart. This is not a eulogy ha. :)

To my dady thank you for loving me. I am so much overwhelm by your love for all of us your children. Thank you dy for waking up so early just so i can have coffee or breakfast before i go to the office. And thank you for washing all the dishes everynight for me when i feel tired or just plain lazy to do it.  You understand me so much and you make allowances for all my mistakes. You may not say it but ding i know you love me(i love u too). Thank you. I thank God you are my father.

To my mommy thank you. Thank you so much. You are the reason why i work hard. You are the reason why i do my best back in college, the reason why I always want to graduate. Mommy you may not know it but it is because of you and for you that i have a dream. Thank you. I am in awe of you. In awe of how brave you are.Thank you my, i love you and in my life  I wish only your happiness.

To Doty(thank you for sharing in my responsibilites and for doing almost all of them :), Koy2(kuya im proud of you. Everyday you are getting better and better) and Abong(baby ikaw jd ang measure sa akong patience- ayaw keu pabadlong okay? Even though labad keu ka. I love and accept you ). Thank you. I celebrate all of you. I am so proud i am your ate.

To Lovely thank you so much. You may not know to what extent you have touched my life but love let me tell you this - it is because of you that i know in my heart that God is good. You have been my teacher in life's many lessons(maygani ng classmate ta). You are a reflection of God's goodness and kindness. I thank God i have a friend like you. You have taught me a thing or two about money too(nga dli jd nako malimtan) ehehe. Thank you so much love.

To my seven dwarfs thank you. Life would be so empty without all of you. Thank you so much.

To my sitecap family thank you. Everyday with all of you is happiness. Thank you much. :)

And lastly and above all. To my dearest Father in heaven, my Diosito mio, my Abba-cakes, my sweet and gentle God. Thank you so much for making me happy everysingle day. How sweet it is to be in  your presence. YOu always make papansin. You make me smile. Bother me always okay? I love you. Thank you for everything.




So okay. Since it's my birthday today. I want a gift from you. YEs you.
I want you to state all the things you are grateful for in your life right now(in the comment box bellow). Be generous in your answers ha. I want to know too what are the things you are grateful of. Thank you. :)
 
Images by Freepik