Feb 21, 2011

WaterColor week2

 The flow of water and paint can be uncontrollable and crazy, 
but it is also freedom, an escape, therapy, joy, and, oh yes, very sensuous! 
-Angela Lynch
---


Yes Im still at it. :P
take a closer look...


I got bored so decided to have a model...
my first take...

details are so painful to draw...i dont know what im thinking here ...
take a look at my second take...
ahahah i know that's too small... but i love how my pot has improved so much in here. weeee
okay here's a closer look...
that little trunks it has intertwining with each other is so hard to copy so as with the leaves. I have to start with the basic i guess so i can really track my progress and will be able to paint that properly but i have to find books or a site or perhaps someone to teach me all the basics ...hmmm and also for now all my paintings are real i mean i cannot get myself to draw from my imagination so i think i have to be content with that yet...i dont mind copying also...so that's it..next week again.

note: This would be my daily gratitude. Today im grateful for this. :P
and for my new header(it is so much better now i think :)
 
Images by Freepik