Feb 7, 2011

A treat

Things im grateful for today Februray 7 2011


1. Im grateful that im feeling fine and well today. Abba dear thank you so much! How sweet it is to be with you.

2. Today i learned that God wants us to be happy in life and to enjoy all that he has given us. Yes we do have a fun and loving Father. yay Abba-cakes. :)

3. I was reading my gratitude journal(the one i have in notebook) because i miss writing in it. Ive realized that it is much more personalize compared to my online gratitude journal. Because with this medium i am much more incline to think that there are people who will be reading this(so called audience). With my gratitude journal(notebook) on the other hand there is only one audience and that is God. A lot of my inmost thoughts are written in it. And when you really think and look at it, it is so much more of a love letter to God. Yes a love letter with numbers and arrows. I was taken aback and was so much touched by how private it is. I dont know but it makes me want to go back to my old ways of expressing gratitude.

4. Me having that urge to learn watercolor painting. I have always been fascinated with this medium of painting. Maybe i should try to paint with it daily so that i will learn how. Oh the happiness i get when doing it is priceless.

5. Me getting a treat from Eva. yay! So eva was feeling hungry today after work(that's what you get when you skip breakfast and lunch) She was like im feeling hungry and im like yay that's great!(with the expression on my face and my eyes shining my hair dancing and my face glowing- inshort excited ko kai kabalo q manlibre ka) And we have ourselves chicken fillet!(as if im not yet full from lunch). We talk and talk and talk and then it started raining. Oh im a little bit cold. We decided we need ice cream. Great. Sundae chocolate ice cream it is! :) we get back from talking again. We talked about her boyfriend(i was feeling so sad about it) and then we talked about our SFC sisters(i was really glad we talked about them for i was laughing so hard- Dabdaban is the word my friend). I am really grateful for moments like these with eva. She's so fun to be with and she can easily cope up with me.(i am glad that the things i find really funny she finds it funny too) although the dabdaban thing is not really funny at all when you get to really think about it(sakit bya evava ba?) but the way sis janet describe it is unbelievably funny! ahaha(detailed na keu na evs ha. just the way you want it)

6.My mom is finally home! yahooo! I miss how my mom smells. :) I love to smell and kiss my mom(that's one thing you have to know from me) and i love all her salins too!

7. Me and my brother went shopping in Gaisano for his long sleeve but we ended up buying nothing. Today ive realized that my brother has so much more taste than me when it comes to dresses. yay thats bad. Nonetheless i enjoyed shopping with him. THank you Lord that i decided to go with my brother, couldnt have done much better with my time.

8. Sleeping the entire afternoon again(trending na  jd xia nga activity nako weeeeee)

9. fladhlhfgaakdghalhg. meaning i love you much. THank you. ehehe Abba dear i love ypu much. Thank you for loving me in ways i cannot imagine i deserve to be loved that way.
 
Images by Freepik