Feb 12, 2011

Water Color

Ive long been planning about it. And talking about it here in my blog. And today i finally gotten to start my water color painting. Here are some pictures of what i did back then(this was when i watched every child is special movie-i was totally inspired to paint) I know it's not that good but its okay im still learning and just beginning so...a lot of them look pretty childish.

yes its not that obvious i love trees! :P This kind of work and strokes need a lot of improvements! yay.

And this is what i did today for Feb 12 2011. The branches are somewhat off and the trunk was not even in the ground! ahahaha a floating tree it is. weeee Not bad though for day 1.


yes that's my new brush. I got it from Gaisano Mall School Supplies section for Php 30+


and of course dont tell me you think i easily paint something like that without some guidance. Yes that's youtube :P
You can take a look at a lot of tutorials online but this particular video is from someone callled takanart. The hard part was that there is no step by step process in the video not even a sound! It would have been easier if she kind of talk and tell what she's doing and even nicer if she can show what colors she used. So what i did was just observed and kind of tried to figure out what colors to use.
  So that's it for now. Ive read somewhere that when it comes to water color you have to go for quantity over quality. I think that is so true. You have to try and try and keep practicing until you get your desired output.So what do you think?

Things Im grateful for today February 13 2011

1. Im grateful that daddy took time to hatod(unsai english sa hatod ahaha) me in the office.
2. I'm grateful that i took the Personality Development Seminar. I learned a lot but there is some points in there that i really dont find agreeable. So for now i will just focus with the kindness and the gossip thing. I certainly have to learn those things! :P
3. Im grateful that i went to the Alumni Gathering (1927-2010). I went around and took a look at the new building. I cannot seem to find my classmates so i just went home after a few minutes. Its kind of raining anyway.
4. Listening to Joni Mitchell's Both Sides Now.
5. Im grateful that tomorrow is my sister's birthday. yay!
 
Images by Freepik