Feb 19, 2011

Ate Queenie and Riemar's Wedding

" Love starts with a smile"
 -


Things Im grateful for Feb 19 2011

1. Attended my cousin's wedding Queenie and Riemar. I cried when i saw her get off the car and started walking the Church aisle . I dont know what it is about wedding that makes me cry. I guess it's the separation part. The thought of your loved ones not at home anymore. You know spending lazy hours together and watching tv or just plain laying in bed and talking for hours and hours or eating meals together as family. My mom said she cried when Daddy Sam kissed ate Queenie. Aw. Wedding indeed is a joyful celebration of love and union and also of freedom, of independence and of letting go. It's a new and beautiful chapter of one's life.
2.During the mass I asked God what is love and to teach me how to love(i haven't fallen inlove so i thought he could teach me a thing or two). And did you know i got an answer immediately. This is what He said in a flash. "Love starts with a smile." Aw. I think God must have been smiling down on all of us in heaven above for he has continued to love us till now. So love starts with a smile. hmmmm i will for certain use that tool. ahaha.(When i see you smile lugar) Thank you Lord. How sweet of you to answer me. :P
3.So grateful and happy taking pictures with my siblings and cousins! They're got a booth for taking pictures in the wedding reception held at Pearlmont called snapinabox and we surely did not miss the opportunity to have ourselves taken! This one thing i realized Filipinos love, love to take pictures of themselves!
4. Daryl passing the Nursing Board Exam! Yehey. I was so happy i cried again this day! Now we have two nurses in the family...wow! Thank you Lord for letting Daryl pass the board exam. Thank you so much!
5. Went to The Avenue for the after wedding party. Got ourselves Cali and coke and french fries and Calamares while all the rest were having Red Horse and Tanduay Ice. wew  My sister was laughing after looking at the difference ahahaha.
6. Im so grateful for Mommy and Daddy for driving us cousins in the after wedding party.
 
Images by Freepik