Feb 14, 2011

My Diosito Mio I LOVE YOU!

Come live in my heart, and pay no rent. 
 -Samuel Lover

---


I want to say out loud that i love you too.


Happy Valentines Abba-cakes! Abba Father I love you! Thank you so much for being faithful no matter how many times i had betrayed you. I'm sorry. Thank you for Loving me in ways i never imagined possible, i never thought im worth that much. Thank you Father for saying again and again how much you love me. I am in awe of your love for me. In awe of how much you care for me. Thank you so much for proving time and time again how you will never leave me. Thank you for your loyalty. Your love is unconditional it is beyond compare. How can i learn to hate others then who have hurt me when your loving me like the way you do. Yet even then i learned to hate. I'm sorry. How can i learn to judge others when amidst all my shortcomings and deceitfulness you never did leave. Yet even then i learned to judge. Im sorry. Im sorry for many times i have witness your great love for me yet i wasn't changed. Hard hearted me. Im sorry Father. How can a soul who knows how much it has been loved yet still not be moved by it. Im sorry. Know my heart today and search me. Clean me and purify me. Set me aside for you alone Abba Father and let me be a beautiful aroma to you. Every single day forgive and renew me for in that way i will be able to give my only gift to you. To praise and to thank you and to celebrate you. I love you Father. Thank you so much! Thank you, thank you, thank you.. I am glad you are my God.

Things I'm grateful for today Feb 14 2011

1. Im grateful that today is Lovely's birthday.
2. Im grateful that im so busy writing love notes for my office mates and receiving a lot of them also.

I love this pic coz i have no idea janice was taking it.

Aren't those beautiful?
3. Sweet Love, young love, innocent love, childish love, unconditional love. For all Love forms today. I am definitely grateful! Happy Valentines everyone!

People may say i am loveless but i have always been in love :P
That's Shirley Temple! and That's Janice behind  :P
Gardenia Pizza. yay!
 Photos courtesy of Janice and Chariss :P

4. I am grateful that i celebrated Valentines Day with my office mates at Moon's Cafe. They have a lot of menus yet we ended up ordering pizza again! yay! I had just eaten pizza last night for my sister's birthday and then today pizza nanaman! Nice. We got ourselves shirley temple for the drinks and it was phenomenal! ehee I love it. In fact we all love it. This food trip seems to never end.
5.Finally got myself an ice cream! Been craving for it for how many days now. ahahaha.
6. My cousin laughing over Crazy little thing called love. Oh Mario Maurer you are so handsome.
7. Hearing these words from the yaya of Mara and Clara: "Sa huli ikaw din ang may hawak ng iyong buhay, huwag mong ecompromiso ang iyong kaligayahan basi sa ini-isip ng iba" These words are precious. I think if you can live your life with this saying you will definitely be happy. Yes i will not try to look at myself in the eyes of my boss - regardless of what or how he/she thinks about me(that will be the end of me). yay thats from personality development training seminar. I have a lot of things to say about this but i will not expand. I am in no position to. I still have to think things through and through. :P
 
Images by Freepik