Feb 3, 2011

Roses


  I can no other answer make, but, thanks, and thanks. 
~William Shakespeare



Things I'm grateful for today Feb 3 2011

1. Okay, just so i can get this over and done with. I know a lot of you will be looking here.(After all, sometimes i wonder if transferring my gratitude journal online is a such good idea.) So here we go. Today I'm grateful for the flowers i received from Mark(weeee). I did not know he is that serious(for my dear, he was trembling all over when he gave it to me) oh its okay really- i don't bite. :)  I just don't know what to make of it. I was flattered and worried (ahaha i did not know i was that frightening for someone to really be scared). So thank you once again for the early b-day gift and the super advance valentine gift rolled into one. That gesture would be an addition to all the teasing going around. But as what i have always said i cannot give something in return  ):  but thank you anyways.
2. I love February. Surprises is just around the corner. But please, Abba-cakes make the sun come out na.
3. My brother cooking dinner for us. And me washing the dishes.
4. I'm grateful for my dad. He can be so cute sometimes makes me wanna smile that OMG-im-so-happy-smile.
5. My work has been so smooth i cannot complain. So thank you. Abba dear thank you for loving me in a thousand and thousand ways.
6. And oh how can i forget the shining star of my blog? Thank you so much Eva dear for reminding me always to log in and out of fingerprint based cancelable biometric system :)
 
Images by Freepik