Feb 28, 2011

Fiest of Sr. St. Nino

My long been overdue pictures of St. Nino's fiesta in Balingasag.
Lots and lots of people came to gather and celebrate.
And they even have with them a replica of their own little Ninos too!
This is what the outside of the Balingasag church looks like. You can see a lot of balloon vendors and kids like it so much...there's spidey and dora in there too.

and this is what is on the inside
The mass has ended and so we decided to follow the procession...

a lot of them are really serious.
but sometimes you just cant help but smile when you see things like this. Baby dogie! How much are you?
 but after a while we were soon lost! Ahaha seriously! i cant believe we were lost!
I know im no photographer so I took lots and lots of pictures along the way! :P









Yay that's a lot ha! :P 
Things im grateful for today
1. Im grateful that im feeling better and better. Im finally healing. Thank you Lord.
2. I dared myself today. And im not sure what will be the outcome of it but i lift them all to you Lord. Ikaw na bahala.
3.Grateful for Dodod and Dexter. They bought some Jackfruit of the finest kind. yay! THank you Father. It seems like the long family war is finally ending. Prayers heard. Thank You Father.
4. Grateful for Henelia and Maria Clara. That was fun fun fun. People are getting affected by the t.v. series. Salute to the actors and actresses! I was laughing so hard i need to thank God for making me that happy. THank you Lord. Abba-cakes thank you so much!
5. Reading a new book entitled Anyway- The Prdoxical Commandments. Its a very short book so im hoping i could finish this one in 1 week. yay! 
6. Burlesque soundtrack on the background. Gonna sleep soon. Thank you Father. Thank you so much. I am grateful you are my God! Thank you Lord. My Melchezidek thank you! :P
7.Karenika replying to my comments on her blog. yay i was so touched by what she said. Thank you karenika. keep inspiring! THank you Lord for Karenika. :P
 
Images by Freepik