Feb 9, 2011

An Eye For Color

A hundred times a day I remind myself
that my inner and outer life depends
on the labors of other men,
living and dead,
and that I must exert myself in order
to give in the measure as I have received
and am still receiving.

—ALBERT EINSTEIN
---


Things im grateful for today February 9 2011

1. Im grateful for the early salary release. Yay!
2. Im grateful i listened with my intuition to go to ketkai (i freaked out when someone asked me if im going to Agora) i thought oh boy this one surely is dangerous. I have to get out of here now. So im so glad. Thank you Lord for your protection.

 An Eye for Color

3. Im grateful for my new book. I got it from National Bookstore on a discount i mean a super discount(from Php 1000 to Php 100)that's a good buy dont you think? Its entitled An Eye for Color by Olga Gutierrez de la Rosa. Im excited to read it, well its not a novel but a book full of pictures i mean an art book. It's my first time to buy an art book. I bought a paint brush along with it but its not that good quality so i guess i have to buy another one and if my budget would allow id like to buy a new sketch pad for im planning to start my water color daily art plan..ehhehe nice. hope this will start soon.
4 Finally got to watch Tangled! Yay.
5. I have watched Italian Job also. Two movies in one day eh? Charlize Theron has got one seductive smile there. She's beautiful really.
6. Get to finally start my mom's power point presentation. Ive been dragging it for so long I guess i have to get it over and done with na.
 
Images by Freepik