Feb 18, 2011

My Yellow Header

 before
After :P

Yay! Look at that! So i really wanted so badly to have something yellow on my blog. :P My first header kind of makes me sad(i dont pretty much like dry colors) so i decided to do something with it but please dont ask me how much time i spent just to figure how to do that one out. You know a lot of people may not like yellow but hey it perks me up. Yellow makes me happy and alive so here it is my header with something yellow! yes i did it! i did it hurray! :) IM SO GRATEFUL! yes time well spent! Today February 18 2011 im just grateful for one thing and that is my blog. ahahah i did not do any other thing today but face the computer and work on my blog. So pretty much of my whole day was spent online. :P

Just in case you want to know just how i did that thing up there, well, i used my paint application program. Pretty simple huh? Im using Windows 7 Ultimate so the program is so much better than the outdated ones. Its kind of like the Photoshop but much simple and easier to use. Did you know that i just used one tool just to do that? Amazing huh? Yes and that's the filler tool. :P

 
Images by Freepik