Feb 2, 2011

Email me


"No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks."
~ Unknown
---
 

Things I'm grateful for today Feb 2 2011

1. I am truly grateful that the MIS guys has finally done something worthwhile for us. :) And that is the online tracker for our Biometrics accounts. It is where you get to see your log in's and out's. Isn't that splendid? Oh they couldn't have done something better than that! Thank you Lord. Abba-cakes let's party! For remembering time will not be a problem anymore. Thank you so much Father dear!!!! This for me is happiness! click happiness here: http://biometrics/bioets/?userid=76&fl
2. And because im super happy and glad I figured why not send them a thank you note? So i go on and said my piece not realizing that it will be sent out to all SMSI personnel.Ehehhe good job Sheen. Wanna feel like a CEO?
2. A lot of funny and you-can-make-me-angry emails coming. weeeee I'm grateful for Eva and Janice taking time to review my responses. You know sometimes i can be so impulsive and naughty. So webmasters better be nice.  :)
3. I washed the plates and Doty's uniform. I'm proud of myself. Thank you Lord.
4. I slept the entire afternoon again. weeeeeeee
5. Been treating my face with honey for two days now. This is just an experiment but it's super fun. I use my finger to apply it on my face very gently and then after its all been covered my finger just went right through into my mouth! Ew. But you know i couldn't help it. And then i go and move around and after a while i can feel my tongue sticking out wiping my lips and every part of my face it can reach. Ew again. . ahahah My face is just so sweet, every part of my body is dying to taste it. So much for pampering my self.
6. Today i feel good and that is something to celebrate about. Smile. Smile. Smile.
7. I am truly grateful for my dad. He cooks for us every single day. Aw. Dading thank you so much. Thank you Lord for my father.
8. Me and daddy drinking coffee. Sweet.


















9. Lovely posting a scene from Smallville in facebook. Memories came rushing back. That video my dear is my favorite way back in high school and unto college! ahaha I cannot just get over how handsome Clark Kent can be in a white t-shirt(dadto ngsugod ahaha). And that big smile he has after the end of the vid is something worth dying for.
 
Images by Freepik