Feb 15, 2011

Just the Right Balance



Just the Right Balance


I can be as crazy as a dog and refined as a lady
I can be loud as a gun and quiet as a grave
I can be so sensitive and I can be so detached,
But never in between-
Oh I’m finding it hard to find the right balance.

I can be so rude and be so kind
I can tell you things straight to your face
I can also tell at your back
Oh I’m finding it hard to find the right balance.

I can either lie or not lie
It's hard to act the white lies in between
If sometimes i am brutally honest with you
Don’t get hurt for it's never been my business to inflict pain.
I’m just finding it hard to find the right balance
 -Sheena on being straightforward. (Your not so eloquent girl.)



Today’s Gratitude List
I'm grateful that i learned so much more about myself today. It's really hard to find the right balance in everything. I just want to be spontaneous
Today,  I’m grateful for LJ. I was all gloomy this morning and wasn’t really feeling well. I’m glad that LJ was able to save my almost wasted day. We were both laughing while going home, crazy old man in awe of her beauty. I’m just thankful another beauty appeared to save us from our dilemma. Dangerous situation turned comedy. Nothing's better than that.
Painting with my water colors again. Got to take some photos and upload them soon.
Grateful that I was able to fulfill my promise today. Wow. Thank you Lord. ILUVU.
I’m grateful that I did really well with all my house chores. Way to go baby.


 
Images by Freepik