Feb 16, 2011

Ipod Touch and Tilted Tees on Tilteed.com

Hey hey hey! Exciting things going on tilteed.com. If you want to win 8GB IPod Touch & two Tilteed Tees come and join the contest! :P

And now for my entry i picked this one design as my favorite tilted tee. Tsadang!
cutest thing don't you think?
yay! that's a STOP OR MY WHALE WILL SHOOT tee. Amusingly ridiculous by its name alone :) 
This three colors on a silver American Apparel tilteed shirt is designed by Jublin. He said the design was inspired from playing around with the idea of a killer whale pun and thinking about boys in blue cops. I wonder what he was doing that time, just look at how it turned out! With Art T-Shirts you can certainly let your imagination go swimming the vast ocean of possibilities...

I like this tee because when i first saw it i thought "this one right here is so gentle" the colors and the feel of it struck me as gentleness not until i clicked and saw clearly the image...
that little cop hat right there is worth a million! not to mention the look on his face!
 I need not say more, but with a chuckle and a smile on my face-I love this crazy tee!
 
Images by Freepik